Online Services Usage Agreement (“Terms of Service”)
For All RolliBot Websites and Services
Updated August 10th, 2015
These Terms of Service govern your use of RolliBot.com and, unless other terms and conditions expressly govern, any other electronic services, provided by or made available through RolliBot. (“RolliBot”) that may be available from time to time (collectively, the “Services”). Use of the Services is acceptance of these Terms of Service.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY, A CHOICE OF LAW, A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THESE PROVISIONS AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH RolliBot. PLEASE READ THEM.
Overview. RolliBot offers two types of access to its Services: (1) Website Visitor (you browse the Website but have not registered); and (2) Registered RolliBot Robot Owner or Potential Owner (you have created a RolliBot account)Section 1 of these Terms of Service applies to everyone who use our Services. Section 2 applies only to individuals with RolliBot accounts. Section 3 – legal notices “ applies to everyone.
General: Your use of the Services constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, please do not use the Services. RolliBot reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your use of any of the Services following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Ownership: The content on and the technology driving the Services are the property of RolliBot or its licensors and are protected by international copyright, patent, and trademark laws.
License: RolliBot grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to (1) access and view the content on the RolliBot Services and (2) access and use the software provided by the RolliBot Services. Your use of the software embedded into RolliBot products is governed by the RolliBot End User License Agreement (EULA).
Use of Content: You may print or download content on the Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not publish, distribute, retransmit, sell or provide access to the content on the Services, except as permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms of Service. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Services, except with our express written permission. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services, insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Services in any way.
Feedback and Submissions. If you submit comments, ideas, or feedback to us, you agree that we can use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
Termination. If you violate these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to deactivate your account or deny you access to the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice or liability to you.
Registration. Some of the Services are available only to RolliBot account holders. The minimum information we need to register you is your email address and a password.
By registering, you agree that:
- You will receive email from us about software updates, customer surveys, and product research. You will also have the option to sign up to receive email about new RolliBot products and other RolliBot news and offers. You will be given the opportunity to opt out each time you receive an email from us.
- You are responsible for all use of your account and for ensuring that all use of your Account complies fully with the provisions of these Terms of Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information for your Account in order to receive access to the related Services. You agree to promptly update all Account information to keep your account current, complete, and accurate. Changes to such information can be made by going to the account maintenance area at RolliBot
- You will not create RolliBot accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Services; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another person.
- You agree to immediately notify RolliBot of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. RolliBot reserves the right to perform one-way encryption of passwords for account maintenance purposes.
- As part of your use of the RolliBot Service, you may receive notifications, text messages, alerts, or emails. You agree to the receipt of these communications. You are responsible for any messaging or data fees you may be charged by your wireless carrier.
Upon any such termination, we may delete your account and other information related to your account. You may cancel your account at any time by contacting support@RolliBot.com.
Section 3: Legal Terms
All content of the Services is © 2016 RolliBot, Inc. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
RolliBot claims no compilation copyright in images or materials that are subject to the GNU Free Documentation License or similar licenses.
RolliBot and RolliBot and other marks that appear throughout the Services belong to RolliBot, Inc. Except as permitted by applicable laws, you are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing on the Services without express written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH RolliBot EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCT AND PRODUCT SOFTWARE ARE SET FORTH in the MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE EULA, RESPECTIVELY.
Limitation of Liability: NEITHER RolliBot, ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT RolliBot HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL RolliBot’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RolliBot SERVICE EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO RolliBot FOR USE OF THE RolliBot SERVICES.
THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN RolliBot AND YOU.
Indemnification: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold RolliBot, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of (i) your use or unauthorized copying of the Services or (ii) your violation of these Terms of Service or any applicable laws or regulations.
You agree that any dispute between you and RolliBot arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, the Services, or any other RolliBot products or services (collectively, Disputes) will be governed by the arbitration procedure outlined below.
- Contact RolliBot First: We want to address your concerns without needing a formal legal case. Before filing a claim against RolliBot, you agree to try to resolve the Dispute informally by contacting support@RolliBot.com. We’ll try to resolve the Dispute informally by contacting you through email. If a dispute is not resolved within 15 days after submission, you or RolliBot may bring a formal proceeding.
- Governing Law: The Terms of Service and the resolution of any Disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- We Both Agree to Arbitrate You and RolliBot agree to resolve any Disputes through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below.
- Opt-out of Agreement to Arbitrate: You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by contacting support@RolliBot.com within 30 days of first accepting these Terms of Service and stating that you (include your first and last name) decline this arbitration agreement.
- Arbitration Procedures: The American Arbitration Association (AAA) will administer the arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. The arbitration will be held in the United States county where you live or work, San Francisco, California, or any other location we agree to.
- Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate: Either you or RolliBot may assert claims, if they qualify, in small claims court in Los Angeles (CA) or any United States county where you live or work. Either party may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the RolliBot products or RolliBot Service, or infringement of intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
- No Class Actions: You may only resolve Disputes with RolliBot on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed under our agreement.
- Judicial Forum for Disputes: In the event that the agreement to arbitrate is found not to apply to you or your claim, you and RolliBot agree that any judicial proceeding (other than small claims actions) will be brought in the federal or state courts for Alameda County, California. Both you and RolliBot consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there. We both agree to waive our right to a jury trial.
- Limitation on Claims: Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, YOU MUST CONTACT RolliBot WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS GIVING RISE TO A DISPUTE, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT, FACTS, OR DISPUTES.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Survival. The provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms of Service shall survive such termination.
Waiver. No waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and your or our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between RolliBot and you, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic).
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from Rollibot, you may return it within 30 days of the delivery date for refund (to your original form of payment only) if qualified (eligibility conditions listed below). Rollibot will either repair or replace defective products at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts are our discretion. Replacements may be different but functionally equivalent models. All shipping, handling, and insurance charges are additional and non-refundable. Normally, all returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customer changed mind) are subject to a restocking fee up to 30%. This fee does not apply to defective product returned within the first 30 days. For all returns shipping must be prepaid, insured and bearing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number on the shipping label and/or container. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product to Rollibot are the responsibility of the customer. Fill out our online returns form at http://returns.rollibot.com/ for an RMA number, which will be required to ensure proper crediting of your account. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number. Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in otherwise new condition with all original materials i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories, and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
All Domestic United States orders include Free Standard Shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not currently ship internationally.
Your item(s) will ship from our U.S. Warehouse within 24-48 hours of your payment clearing. We only ship Monday through Friday.
Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
If your item is in stock it will ship within 1-3 business days of approved and cleared payment. Orders are processed in order of receipt and upon approved payment. If your item is not in stock or stock is depleted it will be backordered. Back ordering generally adds an additional 2-10 business days. If the item will not be in stock within the backorder time period, you will have the option to wait for a back-order, modify the order, or cancel the order with a full refund. Rollibot does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, or any other area outside of the contiguous 48 lower United States.